Bags and boxes.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
1,647
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have recommendations for what kind of bags and where to buy them and a good source for small insulated styrofoam boxes, card board boxes they fit in? As well as insulated bags? Thank you.
 
I buy my bags from Uline. The 3mm and 4mm ones, normally 3x12. And the boxes and heat packs from superior shipping supplies
 
Reptile LLC is cheaper on heat packs. You can buy your boxes a lot cheaper with Infinity and just goes to lowes and buy your own insulation as well. I can put together a 6x6x6 box for $2.50 without a heat or cold pack. For bags, i.e. I can 1000 3mil 3x10" bags for $18. Superior wants over $50 for 2000. That comes out to $14 more. Just me 2 cents worth lol.
 
Reptile LLC is cheaper on heat packs. You can buy your boxes a lot cheaper with Infinity and just goes to lowes and buy your own insulation as well. I can put together a 6x6x6 box for $2.50 without a heat or cold pack. For bags, i.e. I can 1000 3mil 3x10" bags for $18. Superior wants over $50 for 2000. That comes out to $14 more. Just me 2 cents worth lol.
What kind of insulation do you get from Lowe’s?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new