Bags N Bands

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What bags and rubber bands do you all use for both local pick up and shipping???

I'm currently using specimen cups and for the most part they work great but as I begin to look into shipping I'd like to start using bags to save space. Also, the specimen cups often times are too small for euphylias and other pieces so I'd like to find a better alternative for those as well.
 
What bags and rubber bands do you all use for both local pick up and shipping???

I'm currently using specimen cups and for the most part they work great but as I begin to look into shipping I'd like to start using bags to save space. Also, the specimen cups often times are too small for euphylias and other pieces so I'd like to find a better alternative for those as well.
I can't say I use them, but it seems that the Uline 2mm plastic bags, doubled up, are very popular.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new