Bah i need a little weldon3 asap

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have some? Had a seam let go and start leaking overnight. At least it's near the top so it should be easy to fix but I have to shut that part of my system down until it's fixed so I'd like to find some faster than ordering online.
 
Anyone have some? Had a seam let go and start leaking overnight. At least it's near the top so it should be easy to fix but I have to shut that part of my system down until it's fixed so I'd like to find some faster than ordering online.
Dave Have a tube of aquuarium sealant. Can bring it to meeting tommorow
 
I have weld on 4 that I used to glue my frag tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new