Bahama Mamma Rainbow Chalice

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Incognito

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
90
Reaction score
60
Location
Santa Cruz
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Pickup Only for now - Bay Area, CA

$150 obo

Tried to get photos in different lighting. Eyes and Rim are a beautiful yellow. No green as the first photo makes it look, except for the spot where the blue hits the rim, that’s a bright green.

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4349.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Excellent description of the actual colors compared to the photo capture. I hope you sell the piece quickly or I may have to buy it myself to reward you for your masterful use of the English language!:cool:
 
Bump. Some shipping interest but ideally looking for a local buyer.
 
One more push for a local buyer before I end up shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new