Baking coral what does it mean?

  • Thread starter Thread starter uhupong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uhupong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
375
Reaction score
158
Location
boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see the term 'fully baked' and 'half baked' floating around by some sellers selling their colorful SPS frag.

What does it mean and how to reach fully baked status?
 
Social media terminology for the coral reaching its end color potential, basically.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new