Bald eagle in the back yard... AWESOME!

Update time! We now have two very large bald eagles. Absolutely incredible. The larger one seems to be teaching the other how to fish. As its always the one diving in the lake while the other one watches

That may be the coolest thing I've ever heard. It seems that way at this moment anyway
 
That is awesome. I wish I could watch that out my backyard. We get a lot of red tail hawks and the occasional coyote, but a bald eagle with offspring is cool.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new