Bali Aquarich succeeds in breeding Emperor Angel.

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Zionas

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does seem to have a big interest in hybrids which I often disagree with because I think the pure species are much more beautiful. His recent hybrid I think was a Joculator x Multicolor, or was it Joculator x Interrupta. Either way, I am like what’s the point of making these hybrids when he can focus more on breeding pure specimens of Joculators and Interrupta or Multicolor. His other hybrid, I think was a Coral Beauty and Multicolor. This I am more OK with because it has been documented in the wild before and is therefore a confirmed naturally occurring hybrid.

I hope this time he only focuses on pure Emperor Angels and not thinking about making hybrids with his CB Emperors.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does seem to have a big interest in hybrids which I often disagree with because I think the pure species are much more beautiful. His recent hybrid I think was a Joculator x Multicolor, or was it Joculator x Interrupta. Either way, I am like what’s the point of making these hybrids when he can focus more on breeding pure specimens of Joculators and Interrupta or Multicolor. His other hybrid, I think was a Coral Beauty and Multicolor. This I am more OK with because it has been documented in the wild before and is therefore a confirmed naturally occurring hybrid.

I hope this time he only focuses on pure Emperor Angels and not thinking about making hybrids with his CB Emperors.
I have to say… Hybrids are nice but they’re only really nice because of the rarity. The majority of them have colours that aren’t all that nice, especially that CBA x Multicolour hybrid.
Pretty overdue if you ask me. xD

And then these guys’ prices will rise haha, I do agree with Captive Bred but it’s annoying being over here in the UK as Europe struggles enough to get CB fish but they’ve seen more CBs than we have.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back