Ball anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicksal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Nicksal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
142
Reaction score
28
Location
Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I bought a few frags and noticed that 2 of them had a few ball anemone attached. Should I keep or get rid of? Please let me know.
Thank you

20211205_192731.jpg 20211205_192811.jpg 20211205_192732.jpg
 
They are harmless. I would keep them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new