Ball tipped anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13jake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found one of these and was just wondering what people thought is the best way to eliminate it. I don't want it spreading and killing corals. Will the lemon juice trick work?
 
Yes lemon juice or kalk.

Personally if it's a true Pseudocorynactis, and you're not going to be over feeding the tank than I would wait and watch.
 
I don't know what type it is. I just don't want it spreading. As of right now i have zero pest species and don't want one to start.
 
if you are refering to the orange ball anemone, i personally have never found them to harm a coral or anything else. I find them to be good and they add to the biodiversity of the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new