Banded Shrimp lost a large pincher arm.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betroc2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I believe they do grow them back when they molt.
 
I agree maybe he will grow two lol.
 
I believe they do grow them back when they molt.

Yep he will grow it back I had one for 2 years and it would fight with my red brittle star and would louse an arm and in a week or so would have a new one.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
It's been 5 days and the one armed banded shrimp is still doing fine. No sign of an arm yet. I will keep watching him for signs of a new one and let everyone know if He does grow one.
 
Yes, the banded shrimp is growing back his large pincher. :clap2: I don't feel so bad now. I just hope he doesn't get mean like some people said theirs did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new