Bangai Cardinal Laying down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

carlson

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
501
Reaction score
186
Location
Albany, Ga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a small captive bread bangai cardinal from live aquaria. Its been doing great ( as far as i know) and it's the biggest eater in the tank. It isn't getting picked on any except the occasional quick chase from the flame angel. Earlier today i saw it litteraly lay down on the bottom of the tank completely flat. At first i was worried but then i got right back up and kept smimming around. I saw it do it again later. I wonder if its tired or getting to much flow? I read that these fish can be harder to keep happy than they seem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new