Banggai Cardinals

Iceman13579

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
200
Reaction score
6
Location
SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my breeding pair of banggai cardinals. I've never had a lot of luck actually raising the fry, but I have raised a few to adulthood. Actually, the first two I reared to adults somehow ended up in my sump when they were fry and I found them weeks later, happy and healthy.

20130711_223035.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new