Banned from RC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoanuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beerguy is a twit, just read how he acted to the member that brought up his avatar and SN name. You will beable to see the true charecter.....

Glad to have you back Tunes.....



I know, I got in an arguement withhim over one of my posts, that's how I got banned the second time, well and I questioned the mods on their abuse of their power.

thank you Az, I'm glad to be back.
 
I don't mind helping, open up a DOS propt

type:
c:\ipconfig

then type:
iprelease

then type:
iprenew

close DOS window

reboot

sign up for a new account with a different email address

dang THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some ? on that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new