bargain buys!

NickSmall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I have started this thread to find the best bargains within reefing, whether it is a cheap alternative to an existing product or a store online that you can get great products for less i want to hear about it!

For me i love all things jebao, both their pumps and wavemakers are fantastic for the price! i love the coverage and power of my Sine SLW-20 wave maker, the coverage and power this gives out for the price is great!

mushrommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I have started this thread to find the best bargains within reefing, whether it is a cheap alternative to an existing product or a store online that you can get great products for less i want to hear about it!

For me i love all things jebao, both their pumps and wavemakers are fantastic for the price! i love the coverage and power of my Sine SLW-20 wave maker, the coverage and power this gives out for the price is great!
I got 2 mushrooms one of them was a smol disk red shroom, and the other was a large neon green rhodactis mushroom, I also bought a 25 polyp fruit loop and 32 polyp Rasta. I got all of this for 40 bucks! Welcome!

OP
OP
N

NickSmall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2 mushrooms one of them was a smol disk red shroom, and the other was a large neon green rhodactis mushroom, I also bought a 25 polyp fruit loop and 32 polyp Rasta. I got all of this for 40 bucks! Welcome!
That is a mega deal, where did you get that???

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao pumps. I run the ow series.
Great pump for the money.
I prefer the controler over the Tunze which says alot.
I run 6 on 4 different tanks.

NooPsyche K7 V3. Great light for the price. Spectrum was copied from the gen4 Radions. I run 1 on my 20g nano. I also run Radions and 16hds and now like the K7.

40 breeder sump. I run 1 on my 80 and 45. I run no baffles and they work quite well for a $50 sump on sale day at Petco.

Bargain stag corals. If anyones local I have large frags, no cost, I need the room.

OP
OP
N

NickSmall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao pumps. I run the ow series.
Great pump for the money.
I prefer the controler over the Tunze which says alot.
I run 6 on 4 different tanks.

NooPsyche K7 V3. Great light for the price. Spectrum was copied from the gen4 Radions. I run 1 on my 20g nano. I also run Radions and 16hds and now like the K7.

40 breeder sump. I run 1 on my 80 and 45. I run no baffles and they work quite well for a $50 sump on sale day at Petco.

Bargain stag corals. If anyones local I have large frags, no cost, I need the room.
that is a fantastic light for the price, people love that light!

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might not be the exact answer to your question? But anytime I'm at a reef show I always partake in the raffles they do. It's potentially a way you can win an product, equipment for your tank, or livestock for your tank at the fraction of the cost.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back