Barrier reef chromis info

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
796
Location
Pulaski
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a trio of barrier reef chromis in QT now. Any info on these? I really like them so far, but wondering if I will regret adding them. Thanks
 
In a medium to large tank they will be fine. I have found they behave more similarly to Chrysiptera damsels than green chromis.
 
Ok thanks. The tank is 84"x24"x16". I have them in a 10 gallon for now. May go up to the 20 long for the QT or will they be ok in a 10?
 
They shoyld be fine in the 10g.
 
Good deal . They seem healthy and happy. They so a little chasing but not much. Will they be ok with blue or green chromis? I broke my second 10 gallon so I will have to pick one up or treat with copper or other meds instead of TTM
 
Good deal . They seem healthy and happy. They so a little chasing but not much. Will they be ok with blue or green chromis? I broke my second 10 gallon so I will have to pick one up or treat with copper or other meds instead of TTM
They should be fine with green chromis and handle meds just fine.
 
Old thread but thought I'd ask how they went? Considering getting three for my 90gal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new