Barrier Reef Coral's

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, Mods feel free to put this post where it needs to be, if I am in the wrong place with it :) I am wanting to place a SPS order with this R2R Sponsor but was looking to get some feed back from others who have placed orders with them before I placed my order, the down side, I can't seem to find any feed back for them. Any info ya'll could give, if you have bought from them, would be greatly appreciated. Being a R2R sponsor, I am sure they are a great company to deal with. They have a few corals I would like to add to my tank, and seem to have pretty decent prices on their corals. I am just looking for a little assurence before I placed the order.
 
I looked in the sponsors section and didn't see a Barrier Reef.
However if this is the place you are talking about, I know they are a excellent place for corals and fish.

https://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/

They are local to me and have been in the store countless times.
IMO, one of the bests stores in the Seattle area.
Have questions about something, call them.
 
Yes, this is the proper place for this thread. Cy (owner of Barrier Reef) and his crew are all TOP NOTCH! You can't go wrong with them!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new