Barrys rimless 48x26x20

Sweet reef!
 
Pic of my red planet starting to come back after a big tank loss.
0ac69a4256e5e849cb40f3455f193061.jpg


Pictures of my corals that I lost due to alk spike and red bugs. This filled a 5 gallon bucket.

e7b377e33a3108a0803e75ad24b55f98.jpg
 
Oh noo, that sucks about all that coral lost. I've had that happen befor and it makes u wanna take the whole tank down. But atleast some made it, looks like its recovering, nice acans.
 
Thanks, I just added a new sps that is bright green with blue tips. It seems like it might be an encrusting coral. Was in a bargain bin.

be6ba5a65a601fce795df6f5780b6e8c.jpg
 
Beautiful fish!
 
Thanks first type of wrasse other than a sixline. My last one kept jumping to overflow slide. last week I believe he hit the rocks in my sump as he had a cut on his side. He never healed from it :(
I'm so sorry!:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new