CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
csn abc is what iv'e heard
man. I’d be freaking out. You’ll figure it out. I’ve got a friend here who watches the Twins on reddit or some other platform. MLB.com is really messed up. I wish there was a better way for me. When the Cubs play the Giants, its blacked out in Tahoe, four hours away. I don’t have cable. Had sling tv and I think I watched the games there. Could have been blacked out too. I mostly got that for the blackhawks, but canceled when I couldn’t take it any longer. I only have enough undying love for the Cubs.

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Baseball is the most exciting sport out there. The only thing that comes close to October baseball is March Madness.
Remember, MLB package is cheap on Father's Day weekend. Change your IP adress and you don't have to worry about blackouts. My laptop says I am in Houston so I will only miss Astros games, which I wouldn't watch anyway.
Brilliant. I’ve heard about this. I’ll have to figure it out. Houston is just the team to black out. The more any of the players say or Manfred says is getting Cubsfan upset! Serenity now!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you use a laptop, change your IP address. look up change vpn. Super quick and easy and it works. I watched a few fights by making my laptop in Russia or the Philippines.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'll find em one way or another even if house has to look like weather station with 3 diff dishes ,don't need to eat,need games lol

OP
OP
CubsFan

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you use a laptop, change your IP address. look up change vpn. Super quick and easy and it works. I watched a few fights by making my laptop in Russia or the Philippines.
Nice. I’m going to make it happen. That or road trip to SF. Those beers are getting pretty pricey for the regular season though.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'm lucky i can figure out my phone most of the time one of my kids has to show me tech on phone/computer

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back