Bashsea 48” Pro series sumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter epleeds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

epleeds

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
768
Reaction score
103
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Does anyone have one of the new pro series sumps? I’m trying to figure out the dimensions of the baffled areas but I can’t find anything on it. I’m looking at the 48” version.

58A851CB-97FB-430E-88FA-6020CB70A194.png
 
48 x18 x16 according to saltwater.com. Strange they did not provide dimensions at site you posted, Just so you know personally I had a Bashsea sump that leaked after 3 days and a partition was NOT glued in, Thankfully TOP NOTCH Premium aquatics refunded my money immediately and shipped a Trigger sump.
 
I have a Bashsea Pro 48" sump that I will be installing soon. The width is about 17.25".

The filter area is 17.75". The next chamber is 13". The one beyond that is 12.5". The return section is 6.5"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new