Bashsea Mano Sump

NTKOReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do to size limitations I only have room for a small sump. 18"x18" maximum. The Bashsea Mano is a 14"x14" foot print which would work great. The tank is a small 20 gal frag tank and I'm thinking of a modular marine nano overflow.
So my questions, does anyone have any experience with these sumps and if so which return pumps are you using? Also this sump will be very visible in my setup so I'm looking for a sump aesthetically pleasing. (therefore an eshopps cube is out)

TMC1313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using one for a few years now. Nice little sump, but I wanted to use a larger pump that wouldn't fit into the return chamber so I had to reverse it. It's worked out fine for me. It all depends on how you want to go about configuring it. Here's how mine looks.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I have the Tuxedo Black and Red sump from Bashsea, like TMC stated it is really hard to get a return pump in the return pump chamber. I have a Sicce sub 2.0 maybe a 1.5 I do not remember I bought a Jabao DCP 2500 pump and I will see if that fits. YOu ight be able to put it in the fron right chamber as shown by TMC, that is where I have my Aqua Maxx WS-1 skimmer. I have it under a IM Lagoon EXT 25

Austin456

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Mano sump on my 29g biocube, it’s nice, compact, and looks nice to the point where I show people when they ask about my tank. The return section is a little small but all in all great sump

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 67 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back