• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bashsea Sig Series 36 Sump

cjgibson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Bashsea Sig Series Gen2 30 sump. Only used about 6 months. Getting a bugger system and upgrading is only reason im selling. $275 if local pickup or 350 dollars shipped. I will post the info for sump below. Picture is stock as its hard to get a clear picture while it is inside my stand. But its in near perfect condition.

Signature Series Specs

Bashsea SS-30 Signature Series Sumps are top of the line sumps that are CNC and laser machined using a 2-step proprietary welding process. American made utilizing 3/8", 100% ultra grade, all American cast acrylic, these aquarium sumps are built to last!

The trim around the top of the sump has trimmed cutouts all around to help organize all those cords from equipment, as well as holes for dosing tubes. Comes with 4 probe holders with non-slip grommets.

Mano Specifications:
Dimensions: 30x15x16 "
Thickness: 3/8"
Drains: 1 x 1.0"
Socks: 7"
Skimmer Section: 14.5x14.5"
Refuge Section: N/A
Return Section: 6x8.5"
Cord Outlets: 3
Dosing Outlets: 2x4"
Probe Holder with Non Slip Grommet: 4
Made in the USA