Bashsea Skimmer with CO2 Scrubber - Is this correct?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NYCMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NYCMAN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
159
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the correct set up for attaching a C02 scrubber (in this case a Bashsea media reactor) to a Bashsea Skimmer? I have the gray thing going into the scrubber which then goes into the skimmer with the turbo thingy.

IMG_4526.jpeg
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
How do u like your skimmer Loud?? cost wise worth it?? electrical draw high?
 
Is this the correct set up for attaching a C02 scrubber (in this case a Bashsea media reactor) to a Bashsea Skimmer? I have the gray thing going into the scrubber which then goes into the skimmer with the turbo thingy.

IMG_4526.jpeg
How is this working for you? I’m attempting to do something similar!
 
Would be great to get more info as I would like to set a Co2 reactor to our Bashsea as well. Thanks in Advance
 
Is this the correct set up for attaching a C02 scrubber (in this case a Bashsea media reactor) to a Bashsea Skimmer? I have the gray thing going into the scrubber which then goes into the skimmer with the turbo thingy.

IMG_4526.jpeg
Does this work,I have the same question
 
I have a Bashsea skimmer but no CO2 reactor. I believe the setup should work fine as the CO2 reactor is set up in the air recirculation loop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new