Basic H. Erectus Seahorse Information!

I collected these in New York. Here they are spawning in a portioned part of my reef tank. The female is transferring the eggs to the male. I raised the babies. Nice thread

 
What are the best macro algae to plant in the tank? Something that looks good, colorful, will root and float everywhere and without taking over (like culerpra) .
 
4a99f8b508dffb89d70e0906069df43b.jpg


These are my seahorses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new