Basic Tunze ORCA Programming

  • Thread starter Thread starter rtparty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
170 degrees. This is a software limitation and not a hardware limitation, we hope to solve the issue of the cable winding around the shaft in a future modification and be able to update this.
 
Thanks Roger.
I’ll be placing an order for two Orca 6105 for my 345G.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new