Batch for ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLHDesign
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2016
Messages
3,259
Reaction score
4,935
Location
Lathrop, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to get colors as true as possible...
ZoaID.jpg


These came from @AquaSD if that helps.

TIA!
 
#3 and #4 could be the same - they are very close in all aspects I can see. The "bristles" (real name???) might be slightly different (more blue/gray than yellow), but that could just be because #3 is smaller and not fully open yet...
 
Yeah, problem is that it could be a new strain, or a different morph of another strain out there-- people usually just name 'em-- for example [in a most nerdlike fashion, true to my being] I named a pair of zoas the 'Eyes of Sauron' because there wasn't a name that came with them, and I felt like it. Anywho, while it was probably just a morph of the Utter Chaos strain, no one can actually tell with absolute certainty. Go crazy!
 
Oh, I also love your other tank experience thread! It was kinda cool to read. ;]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new