battery back up replacment

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,188
Reaction score
340
Location
buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has ever replaced the internal battery for the echo tech marine battery back up, my buddy did it said it was easy and works great. Wanted to see if anyone else dose this?
 
I use a DIY UPS system, and I wouldn't think it hard to connect a different battery to your system if you are handy with wires.
 
I know I saw a write up somewhere. Not sure of the policy about cross posting other forums, so I will pm u the link.
 
Its not really hard. Just soldering a couple wires and thats it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new