Battlebox

  • Thread starter Thread starter Highgrade
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,416
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the never ending Battlecorals Sail thread I couldn’t take the insanity. So I pulled the trigger on another Battlebox. Adam once again has gone above and beyond my expectations. Kudos to Adam @Battlecorals Couple pics of the new beauties and a top down shot to show the difference in colors/contrast. Taken with my IPhone 6 with Orphek lens kit under Radion G4, Kessil A360x A360x and ATI T5

98B5E42F-51FE-429D-B4CD-DC4276C03C96.jpeg 1EF38185-5B64-4605-8F20-E381F4A99651.jpeg EEA44698-5D19-44DE-A4DF-9690CCDAD3B0.jpeg BA8A56F3-0070-44DD-BF5B-9EB8E1DADA6D.jpeg
 
Nice! What's the top left frag in the bottom pic?
 
BC Rainbow Melon Tenuis
Just wait till you mount it on the rocks, I mounted mine last week and it went from a chewbacca frag to a woolly mammoth frag, LOL!!! Has some serious PE.
 
After the never ending Battlecorals Sail thread I couldn’t take the insanity.

KEy words!!! Never Ending!!! And Insanity!!!
Love it and still bumping over!!
BUMP!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new