Battlecorals A+ feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dashiki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dashiki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
52
Location
Cape Cod
I got my order in today from Adam. WOW! the corals are great the stag fags are HUGE!

I sent him an email on Thankgiving morning and he answered. multiple times! he put together my order and sent it yesterday.

The frags had polyps out immediately colors were as expected or better.

Anyone looking for great sps frags needs to order from here.

Thanks again.
 
Hi there

Thanks a ton for the feedback man!

Really glad they came in well:)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new