Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that $195 for a single frag of the unicorn y’all are adding or am I missing something?? If so, props for being true stick heads! I wanted to pick up an additional frag or two but they are all abit more than what I’d like to pay now for new sticks. Where’s the under $50 section lol!

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has some inexpensive frags on his site. Quite a few under $100

Ecvernon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that $195 for a single frag of the unicorn y’all are adding or am I missing something?? If so, props for being true stick heads! I wanted to pick up an additional frag or two but they are all abit more than what I’d like to pay now for new sticks. Where’s the under $50 section lol!
If you subscribe to his forum, you'll get notified when he posts new frag packs. There are great deals to be had when he does.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The following are some nice lower price point battlecorals (i have them all).
  • Miss Scarlet
  • BC Sescale
  • Poletti yellow tip
  • Farmer red robin
  • Pro corals rainbow

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Miss Scarlet
  • BC Sescale
  • Poletti yellow tip
  • Farmer red robin
  • Pro corals rainbow

Oh nice thanks, I didn’t even realize there were some less expensive stuff under the collectibles section. I saw the word “collectible” and assumed that was going to be the $$$ section lol.

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Miss Scarlet
  • BC Sescale
  • Poletti yellow tip
  • Farmer red robin
  • Pro corals rainbow

Actually adding the secale and wouldn’t mind getting a couple more from this list depending on how I do with my additions.

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So since they probably won’t ship for 3-4 weeks or so, would we have until then to add on to our order? Or would we need to decide by the end of this week (assuming all the corals need the same amount of time to recover after he frags it)? I already paid for the one in the contest, but I might wanna add a few more in a couple weeks by the time they start to ship.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually adding the secale and wouldn’t mind getting a couple more from this list depending on how I do with my additions.
The Sescale is beautiful! Needs a little nutrients to fully color though in my experience.

Rich_T

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So since they probably won’t ship for 3-4 weeks or so, would we have until then to add on to our order? Or would we need to decide by the end of this week (assuming all the corals need the same amount of time to recover after he frags it)? I already paid for the one in the contest, but I might wanna add a few more in a couple weeks by the time they start to ship.

PM Adam, I'm sure he can accommodate you.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAAAT!!! I think I'd go looking! However the size of the tank can make a difference on that.

Mines 96x24x33, easy to get lost in there too. About a month ago I was eyeing an empty spot that looked great for a new frag. Well... my son reminded me that there was one there the week before! Sure enough - found it in back! Really feel like an idiot when I forget what all is in there!;Oldman;Facepalm

I did search as best I could without disturbing the rock work too much. I also went through a bad month around August last year where I lost around 60% of all my frags from Adam to rtn:(

Ecvernon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you subscribe to his forum? I’d like to be notified too if he’s selling new packs.
Go to BC forum and hit "watch forum"
Then choose how you want to be notified. I choose to be notified for every new thread created. Most times it's usually a new Coral or a frag pack he is offering.

Screenshot_20190111-161808.jpg

Screenshot_20190111-161826.jpg

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You'll be surprised at what he includes in Battleboxes! Blows me away every time and the price per frag when broken down is no where near the listed price.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 57 39.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 77 53.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back