Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, just to clarify I wasn't trying to be mean or call anyone out, just wanted to see it come to a better conclusion than abandoned lol We all know you're a stand up guy with the highest integrity and I don't want anyone to think my post was a statement otherwise!

With that said I feel obligated to post you the links to the official entries, where you can see on the last page who made it.
Bliss - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/battlecorals-bliss-official-entries.551582/page-10
Shag - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/battlecorals-shag-priority-official-entries.552838/

NO worries. I am going to start a new thread right now in hopes to reconcile this one. thanks a lot for the links.

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@justingraham thank you for tagging me. For some reason I wasn’t getting notifications on this thread anymore. I am sorry for dropping the ball on this contest. Life has been busy and currently I don’t have a tank set up so this completely slipped my mind. Without having a tank to pay attention to I forgot all about the contest. Again I am sorry it was never my intention. I will go through this and get Adam the pics today. He will have all the info he needs to pick a winner by this afternoon. I’m sorry

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@justingraham thank you for tagging me. For some reason I wasn’t getting notifications on this thread anymore. I am sorry for dropping the ball on this contest. Life has been busy and currently I don’t have a tank set up so this completely slipped my mind. Without having a tank to pay attention to I forgot all about the contest. Again I am sorry it was never my intention. I will go through this and get Adam the pics today. He will have all the info he needs to pick a winner by this afternoon. I’m sorry

Hey thanks for chiming in. no worries. I started a new thread in hopes to get things on track here. let me know if this works. Also, I as well do not get notices when I am tagged. not sure how to turn that on. But I don't think I've ever got a notice on that. lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back