Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenmako

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having to bow out, I'm having to move my tank into a friends place while I move houses, so I won't be able to send in new pictures.

Rcollick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is my last entry. 365 to the day

C8326C8D-24C5-4E73-8F82-24C59F011A7C.jpeg 9EA02A6B-85B1-489D-8928-ADBF9EC077B1.jpeg

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quit doing contest. To much stress added to the hobby.

I realize people get busy. But all these contest I've been in, seam to make good vendors not look so good. Pretty much have to get rough with them to get am answer.

Pretty sure this contest was written off. No one really said anything, and it got brushed under the rug.

marlinmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine died halfway through. Well I guess I killed it... Go to page one of this thread to hit the link to each of the bliss and shag specific contest threads. Only a few folks made it all the way

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine died halfway through. Well I guess I killed it... Go to page one of this thread to hit the link to each of the bliss and shag specific contest threads. Only a few folks made it all the way
Correct I was one of them and would like to see if I got a prize

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Awe man I am so sorry that this got abandoned. I'll confess in the past contests, I didn't really run them or organize them at all. When the end came I got sent a few pics from the guys who were running it, to pic from and chose the winner. I am so sorry for this one. Have been stupidly busy and haven't checked in on this thread often enough./.

however, I was contacted by Smiley28 back in March to let me know that he'd won. I wasn't exactly sure how it all came to be, I figured you guys had made the decision. and i was going to fulfill my part of the bargain. I went back a forth a while, with him, there was some lag. but i have not heard back from him since my last PM late may. so at this point, I really have no idea where this one is or was left off, and i am really sorry about that.

so maybe we can start here Can I ask, who was the original organizer of this one? I honestly don't remember. And can we all come to an agreement on who the winners are? I am fully ready and able to award the winners here let's just get this figured out guys

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Ok cool. I'm just taking a guess that he really didn't run this one quite like the others i was involved in, so we are going to have to round up some pics of the final entries and see what everyone who was still involved came up with

AngryOwl

Angry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok cool. I'm just taking a guess that he really didn't run this one quite like the others i was involved in, so we are going to have to round up some pics of the final entries and see what everyone who was still involved came up with
Hey, just to clarify I wasn't trying to be mean or call anyone out, just wanted to see it come to a better conclusion than abandoned lol We all know you're a stand up guy with the highest integrity and I don't want anyone to think my post was a statement otherwise!

With that said I feel obligated to post you the links to the official entries, where you can see on the last page who made it.
Bliss - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/battlecorals-bliss-official-entries.551582/page-10
Shag - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/battlecorals-shag-priority-official-entries.552838/

Back