Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to getting this one started! Wonder what I'll get in my Battlebox besides the BC Bliss;Woot[/QUOTE
How many pieces are coming in your BattleBox . I got 3 pieces in mine including the BC Bliss . I think that I am running out of room in the reef, but the spot for the Bliss is front and almost center.
Let’s all play a game!!! Show a picture of where you are placing the coral for contest.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many pieces are coming in your BattleBox . I got 3 pieces in mine including the BC Bliss . I think that I am running out of room in the reef, but the spot for the Bliss is front and almost center.
Let’s all play a game!!! Show a picture of where you are placing the coral for contest.
Haven't decided where mine is going yet.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No idea how many frags are coming in my box:) It's a grab bag box.

I'm totally out of room in my main tank. I do have a 29 gal going with a Picasso clown and some live rock and sand from Gulfliverock.com. I'll probably add a majority of what I get to that tank. Just need to get the lighting over it. Going to light it with t5 and a Kessil led, which I already have.

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC Bliss is going on top, the right hand tip that is a little white in the picture, on top of the 3 color monti
6A45B0AB-5E9D-4DDE-8973-E51EDD58ACEF.jpeg

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC Bliss is going on top, the right hand tip that is a little white in the picture, on top of the 3 color monti
I read that the BC Bliss is grown under metal halide’s, so I am guessing it should be happy up top with some good flow. What I read is from his website. So that’s why I am going to place it up there. I hope that I am making the right decision, but there’s plenty of time to keep researching!!!

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of town. Bulbs can in while I was gone. Lights are all running as of today. Just need a par meter to get them adjusted. Placed the order for the powerheads. They should be in before corals ship. Good thing this is a year contest.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back