Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marlinmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier today. Wrasse doing the obligatory inspection of new tank inhabitants.

IMG-0972.JPG

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think think that everyone is waiting till @bubbaque post his first entry!!!!!:cool::cool:
I did make my initial post. I think I am going to struggle with this frag for a while. I have been sick this past week and haven't even fed my tank. I checked my nutrients yesterday and they were bottomed out due to me not feeding. I don't think the new frag is going to like that and might struggle at first due to it. Last week was probably the worst week to get new frags in for me.

marco fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That cold is nothing to play around with, my wife and I are going 3 weeks of feeling Bad!!! Plus I commercial yellowtail snapper fish for a living, all of this weather is no joke!!! Have to work in hard weather and feel bad = not a good combination... My BC Bliss picture is going to get posted right after this one!!!!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weather has postponed my delivery twice and I will not be able to get it this week use so hopefully next week I will have it in my frag tank

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it looks like only about 8 shags entered so far. Anymore Shags (or Bliss) still on the way?
I’m getting a replacement because my Box got stuck in a facility and half of the corals didnt make it (blame FedEx), which included the Shag. Just a “coral plug” (get it? Like shameless plug?): the Last Supernova is beautiful! Does anyone have a colony/frag of this?

Rcollick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting a replacement because my Box got stuck in a facility and half of the corals didnt make it (blame FedEx), which included the Shag. Just a “coral plug” (get it? Like shameless plug?): the Last Supernova is beautiful! Does anyone have a colony/frag of this?
I also got the last supernova with my bliss frag. It definitely looks promising.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back