Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Contest Piece Selections

  • Therman's Rainbow

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

    Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

    Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

    Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

    Votes: 7 5.6%

  • Total voters
    125
  • Poll closed .
@Fishfinder did you change any settings on your lights? I can come by to check par if need be.
 
Ok, there's the full tank shot! Let's see some more.
IMG_20190203_174602.jpg
 
Temps are like a rollercoaster where I'm at. 48 today, 29 tomorrow. Going into the teens for a high on Friday. Got some freezing rain and ice on the way as well.

Come on Spring time!
 
79 degrees in the DFW Metroplex today. 46 by Friday. At least there's no ice.....yet.
 
If I'm correct things start shipping next week??????
 
If I'm correct things start shipping next week??????

Just got a message from Adam. He was wondering which days would work best for shipping next week. Guess I better figure out where this is going to go in my tank;)

Looking forward to getting this rolling!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new