Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also vote separate threads. We can watch both. This thread already has 600 post. It would be a lot easier looking at your competition if you don't have to weed through a 1000 post from the other contest.

Yeah it is kinda crazy this discussion thread has this many posts so far and we don't even have the frags yet. Lol. Hopefully people will remember to try and only post pics in the offical entry threads, but even at that it takes some weeding through to check out people's progress and what not

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190207_202238.jpg
I use the same salt. Works great for my tank and I don’t have to worry about trace elements.

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the advantage over the other options?
The advantage is that it works for me and my parameters. I’ve used Red Sea salt as well. I’m not into adjusting my new mix to match my tank. Too much work. Tropic marin, and I use bio actif, does not change my parameters much at all and my tank has done well with it. So, no reason for me to try anything else at the moment. With this salt, I don’t have to add trace elements to my tank.

marlinmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The advantage is that it works for me and my parameters. I’ve used Red Sea salt as well. I’m not into adjusting my new mix to match my tank. Too much work. Tropic marin, and I use bio actif, does not change my parameters much at all and my tank has done well with it. So, no reason for me to try anything else at the moment. With this salt, I don’t have to add trace elements to my tank.
I use RedSea and haven't run into issues yet. Same here, I don't see any impetus to change. I guess it's not often we swap salt brands willy nilly.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there going to be more than one winner per contest? If so how many places and how much per slot?
I can't answer that but I will consider myself a winner if I can keep this one alive. Had sort of a disaster in the Sniper Blue contest lol

thaveteran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't answer that but I will consider myself a winner if I can keep this one alive. Had sort of a disaster in the Sniper Blue contest lol

I’ve lost a few corals since that contest began, it happens. Luckily the Snipers wasn’t one of them.

I’d still like to know how many winners for each contest and how much for each slot but I’m too lazy to read through 35 pages to see if it’s in here someplace. I’d love to see that along with all the rules placed in the first post of each official entry thread. It would make it so much simpler.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone get shipping info on shag priority yet?

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just got off work.
@thaveteran i got the threads separated. I’m working on attaching the rules. I have an email sent to Adam. I don’t want to put winning positions is writing until I hear back from him

@Scdell he’ll be shipping the shag as soon as all the bliss gets out. Probably the week after

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just got off work.
@thaveteran i got the threads separated. I’m working on attaching the rules. I have an email sent to Adam. I don’t want to put winning positions is writing until I hear back from him

@Scdell he’ll be shipping the shag as soon as all the bliss gets out. Probably the week after
That's better for me I would like to hold off till maybe the 1st to receive mine if posable to stay in the contest. I am supper busy and away till I think the 27th

Back