Battlecorals Bliss and Shag Priority discussion thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Contest Piece Selections

• Therman's Rainbow

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • BC Bliss

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Shawn Bennet Yellow Tort

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • June Ruby

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Shag Priority

Votes: 46 36.8%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK well here we go guys, this will be a mess this week I'm sure, but better safe than sorry. Everyone who is scheduled to ship today will be receiving an email from me with this message verbatim.

Hi there,

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, but I think we would be wise to postpone shipping today. We have heavy storms here in the forecast tonight, as well as the Memphis and Indianapolis hubs. The last time I shipped with this kind forecast I had serious delays and I’m still a little skittish lol. I am super bogged down this week unfortunately with all the reef2reef contest shipments, but I can reschedule you for wednesday if that works.

let me know what you think.

Adam

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK well here we go guys, this will be a mess this week I'm sure, but better safe than sorry. Everyone who is scheduled to ship today will be receiving an email from me with this message verbatim.

Hi there,

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, but I think we would be wise to postpone shipping today. We have heavy storms here in the forecast tonight, as well as the Memphis and Indianapolis hubs. The last time I shipped with this kind forecast I had serious delays and I’m still a little skittish lol. I am super bogged down this week unfortunately with all the reef2reef contest shipments, but I can reschedule you for wednesday if that works.

let me know what you think.

Adam

I agree, better safe than sorry. I'm good with whatever needs to be done and trust your judgment. Thanks for the heads up!

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope mine still goes out tomorrow. I'm super curious to see what Adam adds to my Battlebox! I already have 30 corals in my tank from Battlecorals. I couldn't come up with any that I just had to have so I left it all up to Adam to choose:)

And it was a good call on Adam's part to postpone shipping tonight. It's freezing rain here and we already have a sheet of ice on the roads. I'm near Chicago just for reference.

Rcollick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When do we think everyone should have their frags by?
I just got mine this morning. I'm more than happy with everything.

20190213_114351.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back