Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
June entry. Gonna have to count as the lights were almost off and tomorrow is July. I swear I'll get a better one in July! Hopefully it starts to grow one of these days...

20190630_202024-01.jpeg
 
This is July's entry. I had a bad alkalinity spike in June which cost me some corals and damaged a few others, plus I had just changed from T5's to LEDs . This coral came through it all right, thankfully.

IMG_1708.JPG
 
64DED568-7470-472B-B5AE-3B21E4E6122A.jpeg

It saddens me to say, but I am out !!! :(
I did a knee jerk reaction to having to much N03 and P04 a bit high, and after a couple of water changes and Then I used some GFO, I starved the tank out, to quickly as well, and lost my Bliss !!! :(
Learned from this mistake, nothing good happens Fast ... good luck y’all ! And please to the winner of this contest, frag me a piece because it’s a beautiful coral . Please forgive me Adam ;)
 
64DED568-7470-472B-B5AE-3B21E4E6122A.jpeg

It saddens me to say, but I am out !!! :(
I did a knee jerk reaction to having to much N03 and P04 a bit high, and after a couple of water changes and Then I used some GFO, I starved the tank out, to quickly as well, and lost my Bliss !!! :(
Learned from this mistake, nothing good happens Fast ... good luck y’all ! And please to the winner of this contest, frag me a piece because it’s a beautiful coral . Please forgive me Adam ;)
Sorry man. I feel your pain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new