Battlecorals Bliss Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well, I received mine yesterday after it was sent to the wrong hub which delayed it another day. Unfortunately the Bliss stn'd. :( The BB Unicorn and Blood Bank are still good for now. Already in touch with Adam for a replacement.
 
Well, I received mine yesterday after it was sent to the wrong hub which delayed it another day. Unfortunately the Bliss stn'd. :( The BB Unicorn and Blood Bank are still good for now. Already in touch with Adam for a replacement.
Wow. Sorry to hear. Delivery has been bad in your part of the country. Weather has been crazy lately.
 
Well got mine Tuesday. But I posted in the shagg thread. Hope I'm not disqualified?
Here my official first post.

20190220_190156.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new