Battlecorals Greggs Unicorn

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,435
Reaction score
2,619
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growing like mad
IMG_3570.jpeg
 
Great looking coral!
 
Greg's unicorn is so cool. It gets such interesting color/variation within the same colony. I like how certain parts of the flesh are super dense with polyps and other parts have like none. Gws3 has an awesome colony pic too.

1712765480559.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new