Battlecorals grow out frag poll

Which coral would you like to grow in the contest?

  • Bonfire

  • Foist fire

  • Miss Scarlett

  • North Stars Clathratta

  • ORA Frogskin

  • A fire engine

  • Bleeding tree

  • Battle de Fuego

  • Greg C Acroberry


Results are only viewable after voting.
Adams pic of Bleeding tree doesn't do it justice.
Here's a better pic. Vote!!!!! BC Bleeding Tree Abrolhensis.jpg
 
6 more votes for Bleeding Tree. C'mon, this can be done.
 
I vote for closing the poll and posting the contest. With 123 voters already, there are more than enough participants.
I would agree with you, but Foist Fire isn't in the lead yet so I vote we wait... Until Foist is in the lead.
 
I think I need to get several of my friends, who don't have tanks, to join and vote for the Bleeding Tree Albro, LOL!!! ;Hilarious :p
I vote that you get new friends that have tanks.;Playful:p
 
Oh boy, I'm late to the party, but definitely would choose North Stars Clathrata as I was the one who imported that piece back in about 2001 (I owned and operated North Star Corals :D ). It's a real beauty. Here's the original colony back in 2001 and my current colony grown from a frag from Adam!

NSC Pink Clathrata Old pic.jpg


NSC Pink Clathrata-2.jpg
 
Is it to late to get in the contest?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new