Battlecorals Is an Extremely..

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoryC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
8
Location
Clinton, TN
...thoughtful and understanding vendor! Purchased a pack from them in march, made a couple changes which they took care of kindly. It came in a little bleached, but I wasnt too worried it happens sometimes. Unfortunately it was too much for some of the pieces. Adam assured me they would take care of me. Today I received my "replacement" pack. WOW! Beautiful pieces, no tiny 1/2" frags all with polyp extension within minutes. Healthy healthy pieces. 11 of them to be precise. Way more than i deserved. They went above and beyond in the customer service realm. I've only had one other vendor be so understanding. Sometimes coral just doesnt handle shipping well, Battlecorals understood and did everything in their power to make sure I was satisfied. I think I've become a certified stick head that will always deal with BC!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new