Battlecorals is AWESOME!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
24
Location
Knoxville, Tn
I just got my third pack in from Adam and it was fantastic as usual. All around great experience. He is a great guy to deal with and has some awesome corals. :thumbup:
Thanks again Adam, and I look forward to pack number four.:D

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new