Battlecorals is the Best

Bluejawtrigger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
510
Reaction score
3
Location
Wilmington , NC
I can't say enough about Battlecorals. Adam is truely top notch. I decided to do another order after a major loss of acros in my tank. Since I love everything he has on his site, I let him pick. I couldn't be happier. I got twice as many as I expected, awesome shopping and pack job. Corals were colored up and looked perfect out of the bag. That says a lot about the health of his corals. He will always be my first stop when looking for more acros. It shows that this is more than a business to him, it's his passion. Thank you Adam.:)
 
his system is great. you would be surprised to what he has that is not up on his site...really lucky to have him local.
 
Thanks so much guys.

Really really appreciate the kind words.

Glad you were happy with the grab bag as well Mark. Like I told you. I always love it when people let me pick out packs for them. I consistently seem to go a little overboard with them.
 
vara7y5e.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new