!!!BATTLECORALS Just SUCKED!!!

Jeez, more stuff to order! Nice!!!!

My only other comment is I can't believe you named something "Shark ****"....I kind of like it lol;)

Put me on the wait list for fairy food, I heard it's getting long:D


Lot of layers one that one to peel back. Very deep and thought provoking that old sharky is.
 
So I just got through the answers area of the site I must say the way you describe your system and the different lighting options were you corals are grown and selected on your site makes me feel like your walking me through your store. Hats off to you and your writing skills customer service for you as a vendor shows.
 
Awesome upgrade of your website! Looking forward to my next purchase.
 
Nice job on the site. I have been window shopping on the old site for few months, finally placed my first order tiday
 
Great new site, and love the option that purchases can be made with light source preference. Pretty cool that I laughed a couple of times while "perusing the goods"!
 
Looking good Adam! I love the new site and pics. Still have the last pack on the rack, they are looking really good. I'm going to start saving up for the "fairy food" it might be ready to frag by the time I'm ready.
 
Looks great...
Appreciate the new photos of some desirable classics too!

I wonder what the premium would be to have a coral insured for $1,000,000??
 
Last edited:
Browses the new site on my iphone and it looks great!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new