BattleCorals Rainbow in Spain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to show @Battlecorals what my little frag has turned into! Thats a 4" disk at the bottom. I did chop off the main branch to sell at one point, but its coming back strong.

Holy branching!

O4Z6twa.jpg

MrotuYI.jpg

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too- I think they're a fantastic way to use that typically-dead space in between your rockwork and the sand bed.

I have no idea where that upper coral came from- Galaxia? Pipe Organ? Whatever haha

XqaB8iW.jpg
And how did you get your rock nems so all line up on the rock like that? It's just beautiful!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too- I think they're a fantastic way to use that typically-dead space in between your rockwork and the sand bed.

I have no idea where that upper coral came from- Galaxia? Pipe Organ? Whatever haha

XqaB8iW.jpg

I just discovered anemones, and added RFAs and a BTA to a SPS dominant tank; but I feel like I'm blasting them with too much flow. My BTA already made a mad dash into a rock cave, while I see yours are out in the open. How did you find that happy medium?

OP
OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just discovered anemones, and added RFAs and a BTA to a SPS dominant tank; but I feel like I'm blasting them with too much flow. My BTA already made a mad dash into a rock cave, while I see yours are out in the open. How did you find that happy medium?

They get a ton of flow and don’t mind at all. Though, being on an island, they have no place to hide.

Blackice615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive my ignorance lol my interpretation happened to believe you were from Spain.

Early start to the morning... would you mind sharing your tank params and setup? Awesome tank!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 136 60.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.9%
Back