BattleCorals Rainbow in Spain

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Me too- I think they're a fantastic way to use that typically-dead space in between your rockwork and the sand bed.

I have no idea where that upper coral came from- Galaxia? Pipe Organ? Whatever haha

And how did you get your rock nems so all line up on the rock like that? It's just beautiful!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Me too- I think they're a fantastic way to use that typically-dead space in between your rockwork and the sand bed.

I have no idea where that upper coral came from- Galaxia? Pipe Organ? Whatever haha

I just discovered anemones, and added RFAs and a BTA to a SPS dominant tank; but I feel like I'm blasting them with too much flow. My BTA already made a mad dash into a rock cave, while I see yours are out in the open. How did you find that happy medium?

OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just discovered anemones, and added RFAs and a BTA to a SPS dominant tank; but I feel like I'm blasting them with too much flow. My BTA already made a mad dash into a rock cave, while I see yours are out in the open. How did you find that happy medium?
They get a ton of flow and don’t mind at all. Though, being on an island, they have no place to hide.

Blackice615

View Badges
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance lol my interpretation happened to believe you were from Spain.

Early start to the morning... would you mind sharing your tank params and setup? Awesome tank!

Can you run a a successful reef long term without some type of reactor and media?

• Yes

Votes: 59 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 15.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef-A-Palooza Chicago 2019