Battlecorals Shag Priority Official Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Received frag today. First entry.
2.28.2019.jpg
 
20190302_151922.jpg
Here is my March entry. Only two days in. I realize it may not have been the best placement but I have confidence it will win. I just redid the tank last month. This was the first coral in. Once the cycle finishes it will already be use to the tank and should take off.
 
I'm confused. I thought this thread was for official entry only? Or do we enter our monthly pics here also? Thanks.
 
Guess it's about time to get the camera out?
 
April update. Encrusting but in the last week it hasn't been very polypy. Had to do a fluconazole a couple weeks ago though - bryopsis was getting out of hand.

IMG-0461.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new