Battlecorals Snipes Blue Discussion Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all 47 official contestants! There are a couple that Adam invoiced that may join us but for now this is everyone. With the prize pool money I figured we could split it with 1st place getting a Battlebox valued at $640 and 2nd place getting one valued at $300!! Everyone find that fair?
sounds great

kurtp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sniper Blue.jpg

Just a quick snap for those waiting for their frag. Arrived today, it's a beautiful & healthy piece (surrounded by ugly epoxy job). Will post official photos when time permit

Alot of thanks to Adam, a beautiful box with some lovely pieces.
Nice chunk. Look at that PE, fresh outta the bag!

Sushitheshiba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Battlecorals ! Just wanted to see if mine is one of the delayed ones. I didn’t get any update on my tracking info (supposed to be delivered tomorrow). Also, you don’t have to send a Battlebrush with my box. I have 2/3 now and I’d rather have others (mainly new customers) have it (it’s freaking awesome and sooo useful!). Thanks Adam!!

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope
It was scheduled to be delivered by 10:30
It’s 11:09

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to Adam. We had a mix up on days, I'll be getting my frag next Tuesday the 28th. lol it's gonna be a tough week. I go on vacation the 29th and won't be there to get the frag settled in ;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

Ento-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to Adam. We had a mix up on days, I'll be getting my frag next Tuesday the 28th. lol it's gonna be a tough week. I go on vacation the 29th and won't be there to get the frag settled in ;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

I know how you feel. I am getting my frag tomorrow and I have a business trip on Monday. At least I will have the weekend to make sure everything is settled. I hate leaving my tank for more then a couple days now lol..

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @Battlecorals ! Just wanted to see if mine is one of the delayed ones. I didn’t get any update on my tracking info (supposed to be delivered tomorrow). Also, you don’t have to send a Battlebrush with my box. I have 2/3 now and I’d rather have others (mainly new customers) have it (it’s freaking awesome and sooo useful!). Thanks Adam!!

Sorry for any confusion, I have you down to ship today and just finished boxing you up actually. There were three boxes that I held on monday and one that actually did get stuck monday night. Everyone else is all set and scheduled as planned. "Toomanyfish" I whiffled completely yesterday unfortunately but to everyone else, If you haven't got a pm from me with a copy of your fed ex label and you are expecting a shipment, please let me know.

I don't ever ship until the recipient sees a copy of the label, and confirms all the info is accurate.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back