Battlecorals Snipes Blue Discussion Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Got mine yesterday. Just glued it on the rock now. Thanks to Adam for the corals. 100.00 for contest and I get a nice freebie.

20180825_171428.jpg
 
Alk stays at 9.2
Ph swings from 8.05-8.35
Temp swings from 79-83 (skimmer air is from outside. I don't run a chiller)
Orp 470-490
Salinity 1.024
Not sure of other perimeters. Don't really do test
 
Very cool! I just found my old Lumenarc Mini Stealth pendant:) Hoping to get it back in service this weekend. I really miss halides to be honest.

Some pics, complete with old Reeflux 12K bulb;)

20180826_183744.jpg
20180826_183734.jpg
20180826_183835.jpg
20180826_185432.jpg
20180826_184236.jpg
Oh you guys are going to go MH I have not had them on a tank for 20 years u guess. Now you have me thinking, the hot part of the year is almost gone. And now I have a roommate that sure likes to be warm. :D
 
Still running 65k's here :)

IMG_5637.jpg

65k is the first halide I ever used. Ran for 2 years with actinic vho's for color pop.

I am definately switching out my Kessils for the Lumenarc. Should be done sometime this weekend I imagine.

Still can't believe I found this fixture. I thought I sold it like 8 years ago. Really made my day to be honest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new