Battlecorals SPS Unboxing Video!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I do unboxing for orders that I get really excited about. This was my first order from Battlecorals and decided to make an unboxing video that starts from an unopened box to happy fuzzy sticks in the tank. Just my way of saying "Thank You" to Adam for taking care of me. Definitely one of the best places to get corals. Haven't been this happy about an order in awhile, probably one of the BEST orders I've received. :)

I didn't ask for WYSIWYG pictures and trusted that Adam would deliver. He went way beyond what I expected as I've been used to getting little nubs of high end pieces from reefers (seems like the latest trend). All pieces were great sizes and even the sapphire milli that he told me would definitely be under an 1" was still an 1"! His view of what a "small" frag is what most people consider "the norm." I was very surprised to find two high end sps frags with my order. He didn't have anymore SPS Bubblegum Milli and asked him to surprise me with a replacement of this choice. I got a cool no name and a yellow-gold milli (that's new!). All in all, a 100/10 order. I'd like to say I'll be placing another order soon, but I'm basically out of room in my little cube after this order LOL.

Thank you Adam. Was a great pleasure dealing with you and you'll always come highly recommended whenever someone asks me where to get SPS from.

[video=youtube;qJk8DeNeykI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJk8DeNeykI[/video]

Dashiki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be placing an order soon great video thanks. Adam has a great rep. very excited to place my order just cant decide what I want!!! everything looks awesome.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Flattered man. Thanks a ton! Really glad your happy with the frags. And the battlebrush:)

I need to work on my penmanship:nerd:

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only does he do it right...but he will toss freebies (I have a freebie that is becoming my favorite with its color morphing)...He calls you...takes time to respond and will also make 24-7 deals (black Friday sales year round) pricing is best...too bad I have no more room...but will upgrade will come soon...agree that Adam hooks it up right...order with no hesitation...nice video btw....

Reefermadness73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a shipment from Adam around 6 months ago and all I can say is his guy knows how to do it. Packed perfect, everything clearly labeled and I had polyp extension as soon as I tanked my sps ..... Top notch vendor:)

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He always goes above and beyond! I couldn't say enough about him or his corals!

My favorite vendor

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:thumb: I also highly recommend Adam, not only for his corals but for his customer service , knowledge and professionalism. Look forward to hopefully meet him in person one day. Adam, pack up some of them corals and come to one of SoCals events!

Can't wait for my upcoming order. I ordered the pink flamingo as well. Great looking frag Darwin...all of them

Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks again guys! Practically overwhelming comments.

Really appreciate the kind words. Indeed my aim has always been to treat people the way that I would like to be treated. Seems simple enough.

Eric B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really appreciate the kind words. Indeed my aim has always been to treat people the way that I would like to be treated. Seems simple enough.[/QUOTE]

And that is why Adam has many repeat customers! Wish more in this hobby would do the same......

miggs76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an order in from my local reef club (group buy). Frags were really nice sized and the prices are great. I'd definitely recommend!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back