Battlecorals

  • Thread starter Thread starter gonpostal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gonpostal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Wilmington, NC
Just wanted to give a shout-out to Adam at Battlecorals. I received a frag pack today and the frags were MUCH bigger than most, they had nice color and the polyps were out right away on most of them. He also threw in a nice freebie. I would definitely order from Adam again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new